The VIKING internal gear pumps of the Asphalt Jacketed 34 series have a wide range of building materials, as well as a variety of configuration possibilities, and are therefore a suitable solution for manypumping problems in any environment.
The VIKING internal gear pumps of the Asphalt Jacketed 34 series ensure high reliability even in tough applications with high pressures and high temperatures, thanks to the robust designand the outer crankshaft bearing.
- Pumps designed specifically for asphalt applications
- Variety of problem-solving sealing options
- Quick time to temperature
- Variety of jacketing or electric heat options
- Max. Capacity: 20 to 450 GPM (4.5 to 102 M³/hr)
Max. Pressure: 100 PSI (7 BAR)
Max. Viscosity: 250,000 SSU (55,000 cSt)
Temperature Range: -60°F to +450°F (-50°C to +230°C)
Sealing / Coupling: Packing
Porting: Right Angle (90°), Flanged
- Simplified rotor retention system, economical for medium duty applications.
- Jacketing suitable for hot oil or steam for enhanced application flexibility.
- Belt drive or reducer drive options available.