The JUNG HYGHSPIN twin screw pumps are used in a wide range of industries and deliver outstanding results.
The JUNG HYGHSPIN twin screw pumps are made of stainless steel.
The HYGHSPIN pump is suitable for use with free-flowing products of almost any consistency (whether aqueous, highly viscous, lumpy, fibrous or gaseous) and works with maximum efficiency. This particularly servicing-friendly twin screw pump with its outstandingly high suction performance gently handles all free-flowing products in volumes up to 300 m3 /h. No additional pump for CIP cleaning is required, which offers considerable time and cost savings thanks to lower investment and servicing costs.
- Food manufacturing, e.g. dairy industry, delicatessen products, ketchups and sauces, confectionery and baby food
- Beverage manufacturing, e.g. fruit juices, syrups and concentrates, breweries
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Cosmetics industry, e.g. creams, pastes, lotions
- Chemical industry, e.g. adhesives, solvents, paints and varnishes, plastics And in many other industries where materials with a wide range of viscosities need to be transported.
- Capacity: 30 l/h–300 m³/h (100 l/h–350 m³/h*)
- Delivery pressure: Up to 35 bar
- Suction capacity: NPSHr up to 0.5 m Viscosity 0.5 – 1.000.000 cSt
- Product temperature: –10 to 130 °C, (higher temperatures on request)
- Cleaning temperature: Up to 140 °C
- Sterilisation temperature: Up to 145 °C
- Material for product-contact parts: 1.4404 with 3.1 certificate (other materials on request)
- Elastomers: HNBR and FDA-approved (other elastomers on request)