The Milton Roy AA9 is an electromagnetic dosing pump of the LMI range.
The LMI range‘s electronically-controlled electromagnetic pumps are light and reliable. With more than 8,000 possible configurations, these pumps are covering various applications and processes.
LMI pumps are designed for use with the simplest as well as the most complex processes by means of their control interface, which uses a 4-20 mA signal or a physico-chemical controller. With their corrosion-resistant plastic housing and mechanical diaphragm liquid end, they form an accurate, rugged dosing solution that has been tried and tested over many years.
- Maximum output: 7.6 l/h
- Maximum pressure: 17.3 bar
- Municipal water treatment at wastewater treatment or potabilisation plants: Coagulation/flocculation (injection of ferric chloride, aluminium sulphate, WAC, etc.), slurry treatment (injection of polymers), pH regulation (injection of acids and alkalis), etc.
- Communal water treatment: Boiler water treatment (injection of disinfectant, film former, etc.), swimming pool water treatment (chlorine injection), rainwater marking (dye injection), chlorination (sodium hypochlorite injection), etc.
- Industrial water treatment: Boiler water treatment (injection of biocide, scale inhibitor, corrosion inhibitor, etc.), industrial waste treatment (injection of acids and alkalis, etc.), process water treatment (food process water treatment for CIP, etc.)
- Animal husbandry: treatment or post-weaning nursery (injection of drugs, vitamins in the drinking water)
- Spa/Steam rooms: Injection of aromatic essential oils, perfumes, etc.
- Other industries: Applications with low discharge pressures and precision dosing such as container filling
- Maximum temperature of pumped chemical: 50 °C
- Self priming height: 1.5 m
- Accuracy: ± 2% of adjusted output
- Adjustable stroke length: 0 to 100% Recommanded minimum: 20% for AA94x – AA95x – AA96x 30% for AA97x
- Adjustable pressure capacity. An LMI exclusive reducing pump noise, shock, vibration, and wear, prolonging pump life.
- Manual/External mode select. The manual stroke rate is adjustable from 1 stroke/hour to 100 strokes/minute. Stroke length adjustment from 20 to 100%. On-Off external trigger control.
- Externally triggerable. By voltage free switch, transistor, opto-coupler or hall effect sensor. – Divide incoming pulses from 1 to 999. – Multiply incoming pulses 1 to 999. – Batch accumulate to 999 strokes.
- 4-20 mA slope adjustable response. Fully programmable stroke frequency vs. input signal: 0-100 spm vs. 0-20 mA.
- Flow monitoring and alarm programmable. In conjonction with LMI’s Digi-PulseTM Flow Monitor (FM-PRO-9), the pumps self-monitor output and provide an alarm signal in case of fault.