The filter bags represent a viable alternative to filter cartridges in applications involving the filtration of paints, varnishes, solvents, resins, inks, coatings, detergents, chemical intermediates, sugar solutions, process water and many other uses in the food and beverage industries.
The filter bags, available with different types of filter media, are intended for surface and depth filtration, ensuring an increasing pressure drop.
The filter bags, made of polypropylene, polyester, nylon, wool, Nomex® and PTFE, ensure filtration grades from 1 to 1000 microns and are available in four different sizes.
The filter bags are available in three types of execution according to need:
- Sewn with metal ring in the case of less demanding applications
- Thermal with printed ring to ensure better sealing
- With fastening strap for applications without housing.
The Fortek range of filtration products includes:
- Air oil separators
- Air filters for compressors
- Oil filters for compressors
- Filters and inline cartridges for compressed air
- Filters for vacuum pumps
- Cartridges for vacuum pumps
- Oil Water Separators
- Filters and water cartridges
- Full Air Filters
- Filters for ventilation systems
- Filters for dedusting systems