Cameron’s BARTON® 7000 series liquid turbine meters are designed for a broad range of precise liquid measurement applications. Based on more than 40 years of turbine manufacturing experience, this built-to-order series features a range of sizes, materials, bearing systems, and options.
Linearity (BARTON Models 7100 and 7200)
- ± 1% of reading over flow range for meters smaller than 1-in.
- ± 0.25% of reading over flow range for meters 1 in. and larger
- ± 0.15% of reading over limited ranges (1 in. and larger meters contact factory for details)
Linearity (BARTON Model 7300)
- ± 0.25% of reading over flow range
- ± 0.15% of reading over limited ranges (contact factory for details)
± 0.02% of reading
Symmetrical bi-directional design. Ideal for reverse flow applications, where flow capacities are the same in either direction. Electronic options provide instantaneous flow direction sensing.
High quality bearings. Model 7100/7300 meters come standard with wear-resistant tungsten carbide sleeve bearings, and model 7200 meters are designed with self-lubricating, precision stainless steel bearings with dry lubricant impregnated ball separators.
Cameron offers a broad range of accessories and companion electronics for use with the BARTON 7000 series turbine meter, including:
- Meter runs
- Flow computers
- Connectors and cables Companion electronics can be supplied to meet explosion-proof or intrinsic safety requirements.