The DN pumps are submersible electric pumps for drainage of clean and slightly dirty water.
The DN pumps are drainage pumps with up to 22 metres head and up to 280 l/min (16,8 m3 /h) delivery. This range consists of three pumps with up to 0,75 kW rated power.
- Draining of flooded excavations and marshy ground.
- Irrigation from rainwater resevoirs, ditches, ponds and watercourses.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 50°C with fully submerged pump. 25°C with partially submerged pump.
- Open impeller with abrasion- resistant rubber coating.
- Mechanical seal protected by sand labyrinth.
- Maximum dimension of suspended solids: 5 mm.
- Motor in a dielectric non-toxic oil bath, which ensures the lubrification of the ball bearings and a more efficient cooling.
- Power cord: H07RN-F. – single-phase: with plug. – three-phase: without plug.
- Insulation class 155°C (F).
- IPX8 protection.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
– Single-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles.
– Three-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles. 380-415V, 50Hz 2 poles.
- The single-phase versions feature:
– capacitor housed in a box on the power cord + 1,5 m. power cord with plug.
– thermal overload protection thermal overload protection to stop pump supply in case of overheating.
CG versions (single-phase with pre-assembled float switch), 60 Hz single-phase and three-phase versions, versions with various power cord lengths and various plugs are available on request.