DOC pumps are submersible electric pumps electric pumps for drainage of clean and dirty water dirty water.
DOC pumps are versatile, corrosion-resistant and compact. Three basic versions are available with 0,25 to 0,55 kW power. A DOC 7VX version with Vortex impeller is available.
- Emptying of residential sump pits, rainwater tanks or laundry drainage.
- Garden and lawn irrigation, with suction from rainwater tanks.
- Emergency draining of flooded basements and garages.
- Transfer of water from tanks and basins.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 40°C.
- Dry motor Dry motor cooled by the pumped liquid.
- Power cord: – single-phase: with plug. – three-phase: without plug.
- Insulation class 130°C (B).
- IPX8 protection.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
- The DOC3 pump features a flow rate up to 135 l/min, head up to 7 m, and passes suspended solids up to 10 mm to 10 mm in diameter. Only available in single-phase version.
- The DOC7 pump features a flow rate up to 225 l/min, head up to 11 m, and passes suspended solids up to 10 mm to 10 mm in diameter.
- The DOC7VX pump features a flow rate up to 175 l/min, head up to 7 m, and can handle liquids with suspended solids up to 20 mm in diameter.
– Single-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles.
– Three-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles. 380-415V, 50Hz 2 poles.
- The single-phase versions feature:
– pre-assembled float switch pre-assembled float switch for automatic pump operation.
– built-in capacitor.
– thermal overload protection thermal overload protection to stop pump supply in case of overheating.
- SG versions (single-phase without float switch), GT versions (single-phase with pre-assembled tube float switch), 60 Hz single-phase and three-phase versions, versions with various power cord lengths and various plugs are available on request.
- A “shallow-suction device”, that can be mounted on both the DOC3 and DOC7 models, is available on request. It ensures the complete drainage of flooded floors (down to 3 mm from floor).
The SOS Kit is available, for quick emergency dewatering of flooded basements, garages and residential buildings. The kit is composed of:
– a single-phase DOC3 electric pump, equipped with float switch, 10 meters power cord with plug and a quick coupling already mounted for rapid hose connection.
– 6 meters long flexible hose, complete with quick coupling already mounted for rapid pump connection.
– plastic box that can be used to store the kit on a shelf when not in use, or as a strainer during operation.