The DOMO series electric pumps are available with twin-channel twin-channel or vortex impeller (DOMO VX). Designed to handle liquids with suspended solids up to 50 mm in diameter (35 mm for DOMO 7 and DOMO 7VX). Four basic models with 0,55 to 1,5 kW.
- Pumping of effluent (VX model handles also suspended filaments).
- Emptying of septic tanks and residential sumps.
- Draining of flooded basements and garages.
- Maximum liquid temperature: 35°C with fully submerged pump.
- Dry motor.
- Power cord: H07RN-F – single-phase: with plug. – three-phase: without plug.
- Insulation class 155°C (F).
- IPX8 protection.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
– Single-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles.
– Three-phase: 220-240V, 50Hz 2 poles. 380-415V, 50Hz 2 poles.
- Motor power: – single-phase: 0,55 to 1,1 kW. – three-phase: 0,55 to 1,5 kW.The single-phase versions
- The single-phase versions feature:
– pre-assembled float switch for automatic pump operation.
– built-in capacitor.
– thermal overload protection thermal overload protection to stop pump supply in case of overheating.
- The DOMO 7 and DOMO 7VX models feature:
– Rp 1“1/2 threaded delivery port (female gas).
– handling of liquids with suspended solids up to 35 mm solids up to 35 mm in diameter.
– fiberglass-reinforced technopolymer impeller (DOMO S7 and DOMO S7VX models with stainless steel impeller are also available).
- The DOMO 10-15-20 DOMO 10-15-20 and DOMO 10-15-20 VX models feature:
– Rp 2“ threaded delivery port female gas (can be turned into a flanged version if an optional accessory is installed).
– handling of liquids with suspended solids up to 50 mm solids up to 50 mm in diameter.
– stainless steel twin-channel stainless steel twin-channel or vortex impeller.
DRIVELUB SEAL SYSTEM
Watertight electric motor protected by multiple seal system with oil chamber. A V-ring and silicon carbide mechanical seal mechanical seal (extremely resistant to wear and abrasion), as well as a lip seal lip seal which is continuosly lubricated by the DRIVELUB system, provide an extreme barrier against infiltration.