The new e-HM Lowara is a non-self-priming, end-suction horizontal multistage, high pressure centrifugal pump, with axial threaded inlet and radial threaded outlet. The pumps are close-coupled design and are equipped with non-standard Lowara motors.
The new e-HM Lowara is equipped with mechanical seal. The e-HM™ are highly modular pumps that are fitted with an innovative hydraulic design that secures high efficiency performances and an increased Mean Time Between Failure.
The new e-HM Lowara are available in two different configurations:
– “Compact” design for sizes 1HM, 3HM and 5HM up to 6 stages
– “Sleeve” design for sizes 1HM, 3HM and 5HM from 7 stages and above; any model of 10HM, 15HM and 22HM.
The new e-HM Lowara is available in three different materials combination:
- HM..P: stainless steel pump body (EN 1.4301/ AISI 304) with Noryl™ impeller for sizes 1HM, 3HM, 5HM and 10HM up to 6 stages.
- HM..S: full stainless steel (EN 1.4301/ AISI 304) – any models.
- HM..N: full stainless steel (EN 1.4401/ AISI 316) – any models.
MARKET SECTORS: BUILDING SERVICES, INDUSTRY.
- Pressure boosting and water supply systems.
- Washing and cleaning industry including vehicles washing.
- Circulation of hot and cold liquids (like water, water and glycol) for heating, cooling and conditioning systems.
- Water treatment applications.
- Handling of moderately aggressive liquids.
- Flow rate: up to 29 m3/h.
- Head: up to 159 m.
- Ambient temperature:
from -15°C to +50°C for three-phase version.
from -15°C to +45°C for single-phase version (from -15°C to +40°C for models 1HM06S/N, 3HM03S/N, 3HM02P, 5HM02S/N and for all models equipped with 0,95 kW motor).
- Temperature of the pumped liquid:
minimum from -10°C to -30°C according to gasket material.
maximum +90°C for three-phase version and uses according to EN 60335-2-41.
+120°C for three-phase version with stainless steel impellers (HM..S, HM..N) and uses other than EN 60335-2-41.
+60°C for single-phase version.
- Maximum operating pressure:
10 bar (PN 10) for pumps with Noryl™ impeller.
16 bar (PN 16) for pumps with stainless steel impeller.
Connections: Rp threaded for both suction and discharge manifold.
Hydraulic performances compliant with ISO 9906:2012 – Grade 3B (ex ISO 9906: 1999 – Annex A).
- Electric short-circuit squirrel-cage motor (TEFC), enclosed construction, air-cooled.
- IP 55 protection grade as motor only (EN 60034-5).
IP X5 as electric pump (EN 60335-1).
- Insulation class 155 (F).
- Performances according to EN 60034-1.
- Standard voltage:
Single-phase: 220-240 V, 50 Hz.
Three-phase: 220-240/380-415 V, 50 Hz for powers up to 3 kW. 380/415/660-690 V, 50 Hz for powers above 3 kW.
Three-phase from 0,75 to 5,5 kW efficiency class IE3.