The FH centrifugal electric pumps Lowara have cast iron body and AISI 316L stainless steel, laser-technology welded impeller. They are suitable for pumping hot and cold, moderately aggressive liquids.
- FHE Close-coupled with special motor shaft extension.
- FHS With stub shaft and standard motor.
- FHF With flexible coupling, adapter, base and standard motor in compliance with EN 733 – DIN 24255.
MARKET SECTORS: CIVIL, AGRICULTURAL, INDUSTRIAL
- Handling of clean, chemically non-aggressive water and liquids.
- Water supply and pressure boosting.
- Water circulation in air conditioning systems.
- Washing systems.
- Swimming pools.
- Delivery up to 650 m3 /h, 2 poles. 750 m3 /h, 4 poles.
- Head over 100 m, 2 poles. 60 m, 4 poles.
- Temperature of pumped liquid:
- -20°C to +85°C for FH 32, 40, 50, 65, 80 standard version.
- -30°C to +120°C for FH 100, 125, 150 standard version (65-315 80-315 and 80-400 included).
- Upon request, up to +140°C for FH 100, 125, 150.
- Maximum operating pressure: 12 bar (PN 12) up to FH 80; PN 16 flanges for FH100, 125, 150.
- Maximum pressure in pump casing: 12 bar for temperatures up to 120°C; 10 bar for temperatures ranging from 120°C to 140°C.
- Wear rings made of AISI 316L stainless steel on impeller front and rear wear plates up to FH80 (65-315, 80-315 and 80-400 excluded).
- Mechanical seal according to EN12756 (ex DIN 24960).
- Mechanical seal lubricated by internal recirculation of pumped liquid to seal housing for FH 32, 40, 50, 65, 80 (65-315, 80-315 and 80-400 excluded).
- Mechanical seal locking pin slot for FH32, 40, 50, 65, 80 (65-315, 80-315 and 80-400 excluded).
- Counter-clockwise rotation when loocking at pump from the suction port side.
- Impeller: made of AISI 316L stainless steel, laser technology, welded for sizes 32, 40, 50, 65-125, cast iron for sizes 65-160, 65-200, 65-250, 65-315, 80, 100, 125, 150. • Bronze impeller available on request request (for models normally equipped with cast iron impeller).
- Squirrel cage in short circuit, alumin- um casing, enclosed construction with external ventilation.
- Standard supplied IE2/IE3 motors are compliant with Regulation (EC) no. 640/2009 and IEC 60034-30.
- IP 55 protection.
- Class 155 (F) insulation.
- Performances according to EN 60034-1.
- Continuous duty.
- Max. ambient temperature: 40°C.
- Condensation drain plugs on all LOWARA motors.
- Standard voltage: Single-phase version 220-240 V, 50 Hz Three-phase version 220-240/380-415 V, 50 Hz for powers up to 3 kW; 380-415/660-690 V, 50 Hz for powers above 3 kW.
- Cast iron centrifugal pump with end suction and radial discharge ports.
- Hydraulic sizes and nominal diameter (DN) of suction and discharge ports according to EN 733 (ex DIN 24255).
- Flanges according to EN 1092-2 (ex UNI 2236) and DIN 2532.
- Back pull-out design (impeller, adaptor and motor can be extracted without disconnecting the pump body from the pipes).