The Flygt vortex pumps of the D series are designed to run freely in demanding applications like municipal and industrial wastewater.
The Flygt vortex pumps of the D series are designed for reliability. The impeller does not require adjustment and runs freely in the volute, providing free flow-through passage of solids and liquids. This completely eliminates the risk of jamming and low performance that results from faulty impeller adjustments and wear. Plus maintenance is reduced to an absolute minimum.The Flygt D-3000 pumps easily transports media for municipal sewage, industrial wastewater and a wide range of other applications.
- Open recessed impeller design for the highest possible vortex efficiency
- Handles sludge concentration up to 4% of dry solids
- Low maintenance requirements
- Robust and reliable
- Free flow-through passage
- Reduced wear
12 PUMP MODELS
- D 3000: D 3045, D 3057, D 3060, D 3068, D 3085, D 3102, D 3126, D 3127
- D 8000: D 8050, D 8053, D 8056, D 8058