The GEMÜ 800 HP flowmeter operates according to the variable area principle.
The GEMÜ 800 HP flowmeter has a metering tube in PVDF suitable for inert or corrosive* media. Male threads moulded onto the ends of the metering tube allow for easy mounting of unions. O-ring seals at the faces of the tube ensure reliable sealing between metering tube and union and provide stress-free sealing. The floats are available in PVDF. The scale on the metering tube can be suited to the medium and is available e.g. in l/h, m³/h or %. Dovetail sections moulded onto the metering tube allow for easy mounting of adjustable visual flow indicators, limit switches and a continuous readout transmitter.
- Connection: Flange; Spigot; Union end
- Actuator: With bare shaft
- Flowmeter – functional principle: Variable area principle
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- Max. media temperature: 120 ° C
- Min. media temperature: -20 ° C
- Good level of accuracy, simple operation
- Corrosion resistant
- Standard and special scales are available with further scales on request
- Clear and large size printed scale
- Versions according to ATEX available on request