The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 1050 is suitable for a wide range of applications and ensures maximum efficiency and versatility.
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 1050 replace the ones of the 1040 series, now obsolete, against which they present a series of improvements: the membranes last up to five times as much and it is possible a 20% increase of the flow of the fluid, ensuring an effective performance of up to 189 l/min. Moreover, thanks to the one-piece center section you can prevent air leakage in favor of a more efficient operation.
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 1050 is equipped with modular pneumatic valve to ensure a low-pulse without stalling operation, allowing a uniform and rapid exchange.
The plastic double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 1050 are made of polypropylene, conductive polypropylene, PVDF and they are destined for pumping chemicals and medium-low viscosity materials such as paints, detergents, hydraulic fluids, waste water.
- Connection Dimensions: 25.4 mm (1 in)
- Thread type: flange ANSI / DIN
- Pneumatic valve: Standard, smart and remote
- Maximum capacity: 189 l / min (50 gpm)
- Maximum discharge pressure 8.6 bar (0.9 MPa – 125 psi)
- Construction materials available: polypropylene, conductive polypropylene, PVDF
- Midsection available: polypropylene, conductive polypropylene
- Pump weight: Polypropylene 8.2 kg (18 lb); PVDF 9.5 kg (21 lb)
- Maximum solids content: 3.2 mm (0.125 in)