The Husky 1″ electric operated double diaphragm pump of the 1050e series is the ideal choice for anyone who wants to avoid pump failure in the application and improve the energy efficiency of facilities, creating a quieter work environment for employees.
The Husky 1″ electric operated double diaphragm pump of the 1050e series is perfect for applications requiring low pulsation and uniform flow. The patented air transmission allows to eliminate or reduce the pulsation WITHOUT expensive compensation tanks or moisture pulsation.
The Husky 1″ electric operated double diaphragm pump of the 1050e series is the only pump capable of stalling under pressure.
The Husky 1″ electric operated double diaphragm pump of the 1050e series has an efficiency of up to 5 times higher compared to other pneumatic diaphragm pumps.
The Husky 1″ electric operated double diaphragm pump of the 1050e series reduces pulsation without the need for dampers, is self-priming and can run dry.
- Patent pending technology allows pump to stall under pressure preventing pump failures from clogged lines or closed valves
- Energy efficient electric drive reduces energy consumption up to 5x compared to traditional air operated diaphragm pumps
- Seal-less diaphragm pump design eliminates leaking rotational seals and failures due to run-dry pump conditions
- Maximum fluid working pressure: 4.8 bar (0.48 Mpa / 70 psi)
- Air pressure operating range: 1.4 to 5.5 bar (0.14 to 0.55 Mpa / 20 to 80 psi)
- Air inlet size: 1/2 in npt(f)
- Maximum suction lift*: Wet: 8.8 m (29 ft); Dry: 4.9 m (16 ft)
- Maximum size pumpable solids: 3.2 mm (1/8 in)
- Ambient air temperature range for operation and storage**: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Fluid displacement per cycle: 0.64 L (0.17 gallons)
- Maximum free-flow delivery: 158 lpm (42 gpm)
- Maximum pump speed: 280 cpm
- Fluid Inlet and outlet Size
Aluminum and stainless steel: 1 in npt(f) or 1 in bspt
Polypropylene: 1 in ANSI/DIN Raised Face Flange
- AC motor power: 2 HP
- BLDC motor power: 2.2 HP
- Operation manual: 344188
- Repair manual: 344189
*Reduced if balls don’t seat well due to damaged balls or seats, lightweight balls, or extreme speed of cycling
**Exposure to extreme low temperatures may result in damage to plastic parts