The metal double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 3300 is equipped with a modular stall-resistant pneumatic valve and, thanks to its robust design, it is able to withstand heavy use.
The metal double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 3300 are equipped with spring-loaded pilot valves, serviceable from the outside (which makes maintenance easier).
The metal double diaphragm pneumatic pumps Husky 3300 are designed for transfer of chemicals and medium-low viscosity materials. The stainless steel model has a corrosion-resistant fluid section that allows its use even in extreme environments, while in the aluminum model the fluid section is suitable for most abrasive applications.
- Connection Dimensions: 76.2 mm (3 in)
- Thread type: NPT or BSP
- Pneumatic valve: Standard
- Maximum flow: 1135 l / min (300 gpm)
- Maximum discharge pressure 8.6 bar (0.8 MPa, 125 psi)
- Construction materials available: Aluminium, Stainless Steel 316
- Midsection available: Aluminium
- Pump weight: Aluminium 68 kg (150 lb) – Stainless steel 115.6 kg (255 lb)
- Maximum solids content: 12.7 mm (0.5 in)