The metal double diaphragm pneumatic pump Husky 716 is intended for several applications involving the treatment of water and, more generally, the handling of fluids of medium-low viscosity.
The Graco Husky 716 double diaphragm pumps offer a compact, lightweight design and are equipped with pneumatic valve and balls easy to maintain, as well as remote external control.
The Graco Husky 716 double diaphragm pumps in metal available in two different versions:
- With parts in contact with the fluid made of aluminum, suitable to the treatment of oil, water and the majority of the solvents;
- With the parts made of stainless steel in contact with the fluid, for applications where high resistance to corrosion and abrasion is required. Furthermore, the Husky 716 pump has no seals and ensures an efficient and silent operation.
- Connection size: 19.1 mm (3/4 “)
- Thread type: NPT, BSP
- Pneumatic valve: Standard and remote
- Maximum flow: 61 l / min (16 gpm)
- Maximum discharge pressure: 7.0 bar (0.7 MPa – 100 psi)
- Construction materials available: Aluminium, Stainless Steel 316
- Midsection available: Polypropylene
- Pump Weight: Aluminum 3.9 kg (8.5 lb); Stainless steel 8.2 kg (18 lb)
- Maximum solids content: 2.5 mm (0.094 in)