Unlike metering pumps that use manual stroke adjusters, Hydra-Cell P Series metering pumps use Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) electronic flow adjustment to maintain greater accuracy over the entire turndown range. This reduces the possibility of operator error, pumping inaccuracies, lost motion, and chance of leakage.
- Solid-state electronics are unlikely to fail
- Metering is linear over the entire range
- Volume per stroke is constant and a known value
- Easy calibration of the desired feed rate
- Rate of change is virtually instaneous (0 to maximum rpm in 0.3 seconds) with AC motor
- Flow rates from 2 lph to 2600 lph.
- Pressures up to 173 bar.