The compact vacuum systems with total or partial water recirculation HYDROPACK are the extremely compact and functional version derived from series HYDROSYS.
- Vacuum rate: High-Medium-Low
- Range mbar: 33-900
- Max pressure bar G: 1.8
- Max flow m³/h: 3500
- Stages nr.: 1-2
- Seal: Mechanical
- Total or partial liquid recirculation models
- High efficiency both at high and low vacuum
- Maximum thermal efficiency of the new conception heat exchanger
- Vertical gas discharge with high separation power of the service liquid
- Extreme reliability and stoutness due to the compact skid
- Reduced maintenance and easy accessibility to every component
- Large choice of materials of construction
- Possibility of personalization as a function of plants necessities
- Possibility of construction with 2 pump on single skid
CHARACTERISTICS OF OPERATIONS
The new series HYDROPACK represents the best solution to have compact-size, efficiency and functionality in TOTAL RECIRCULATION liquid ring vacuum systems.
The pump is mounted on a single skid, which is used as separator tank (air/water) and through a heat exchanger, it is possible to maintain a stable and low working temperature.
The level of the service liquid, always in the middle of the pump, pemits a safety start-up and a regular working, even with low vacuum. This new system is also characterised by a long self-sufficiency, due to the high quantity of water that it can contain.
Eventual accessories, like electric valves and/or level gauges, can be easily installed, in order to meet different customers’ plants requests.
PARTIAL RECIRCULATION is also possible, using a more compact skid and removing the internal heat exchanger, with a very low consumption of the service liquid, optimizable according to working necessities.
It is possible to install every pump of our range of production (TRH, TRS, TRM, TRV) up to a maximum capacity and power of 800 m3/h and 30 kW.
For further eventual combinations and information, please contact our Sales Office.