HYDROTWIN is the new series of compact high vacuum packages that guarantee a working vacuum level up to 5 mbar (absolute) and capacities up to 2500 m3/h.
HYDROTWIN package has been developed in close co-operation with Bora Blowers, which specialises in manufacturing pressure and vacuum boosters. A sophisticated electronic control for booster operations has been developed to prevent risks of booster seizure in the event that operating conditions exceed allowable working parameters.
- Vacuum rate: High-Medium-Low
- Range mbar: 2-900
- Max pressure bar G: 1.8
- Max flow m³/h: 3500
- Stages nr.: 1-2
- Seal: Mechanical
- Quality assurance: ISO 9001
- Various service liquids
- LESS INSTALLED POWER. Reduce to a minimum the absorbed power. In comparison with the traditional systems the saving is considerable and can be in the range of 30 – 40%.
- OVERHEATING PROTECTION. Have total protection against booster seizure that can be caused by overheating that can be caused when its operation is outside the allowed limits. Standard temperature sensors located in the Roots discharge casing area cannot show, in real time, possible elevated temperature of the lobes, these are normally the first components subject to thermal expansion. With the Hydrotwin temperature control is performed by monitoring the compression ratios. Electronic control DVD2 works on the Roots of the problem and not on the consequential causes.
- ROOTS ROTATION FULLY ADJUSTABLE. The Roots RPM are controlled by means of an inverter that receives the signals from a PLC. Hydrotwin ensures plant optimization with best possible efficiency.
- COMPACT DESIGN. The package design has been done studying each component with the target to enable maximum efficiency in the smaller possible space. The overall hydrotwin dimensions give ample installation possibilities.
- EASY PLC ADJUSTMENT. In case of “on the fly” adjustments the PLC (DVD2) installed is user friendly. It takes few seconds to recall and change the most important parameters. This is ensuring the possibility to run the production always at best efficiency.
- PRECISE VACUUM LEVEL SETTABLE. Set and maintain the desired vacuum level, optimizing the quality and minimizing waste in those processes where maintaining the vacuum level stability is very important to get the final product.
- PLUG AND PLAY product. It is ready-to-use. All necessary settings have already been made at our factory. Possible adjustments, if needed, do not require qualified technicians. It takes a minute to change the few main parameters. The operating costs for electronic technicians are completely eliminated. Do not need to be interfaced to other machines.