The long-lasting piston pumps with sealed wet cup are Piston pumps with enclosed, dual seal wet cup design with an extended seal life – ideal for the most difficult inks.
These Graco long-lasting piston pumps with sealed wet cup have an enclosed, dual seal wet cup design with an extended seal life – ideal for the most difficult inks. Available with hydraulic or pneumatic motors and an optional runaway control.
Long-lasting piston pumps with sealed wet cup – Product features
- Prolong seal life with enclosed, dual seal wet cup
- Runaway control with optional DataTrak
- MaxLife seal for longer life
- Handles the most difficult inks
- Available with hydraulic or pneumatic motors
Graco: Leading the way in quality ink applications
The industry’s most reliable pumps: Graco offers the ink industry a complete line of Priming Piston and Diaphragm pumps. They offer a proven reliable design used by ink manufacturers and printers worldwide. Whether you are pumping high or low viscosity fluids from mixing tanks, bins, drums or pails, Graco has the perfect pumping solution.
Hydraulic or Pneumatic?
Graco offers both hydraulic and pneumatic motors to drive your priming piston pump. Both are top quality choices for smooth, continuous ink delivery.
- Pneumatic Motors. Graco’s King®, Bulldog®, Senator® and President® pneumatic motors provide rugged, reliable service life for ink manufacturing and printing applications.
- Hydraulic Motors. When paired with any of Graco’s priming piston pumps, the Viscount® II hydraulic motor offers exceptional cost savings by operating on 20% of the energy used by pneumatic motors.
- Ratio: 55:1
- Maximum fluid working pressure: 34 MPa, 341bar
- Maximum air input pressure: 0.6 MPa, 6.2bar
- Pump cycles per 3.8 liters (1 gal.): 40
- Fluid Flow at 60 cycles/min: 5.7 liters/min
- Air motor piston effective diameter: 146 cm
- Stroke length: 120 mm
- Displacement pump effective area: 4.5 cm²
- Maximum pump operating temperature: 82°C
- Weight: approx. 45kg
- Wetted parts: Carbon Steel; E52100, 41L40, and 4140 Alloy Steel; 304, 316 and 17-4 PH Grades of Stainless Steel; Ductile Iron; Zinc and Nickel Plating; PTFE; Acetal; Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (not used on Displacement Pump 235540)
- Inks and Colorants
- Letterpress and lithographic ink manufacturing
- Flexographic and gravure ink manufacturing
- Magazine and commercial printers
- Newspaper printers
- Supplying ink to press fountains
- Supplying raw ink
- Evacuating to dispersion tanks
- Supplying ink to milling equipment
- Supplying ink to batch dispensing systems
- Waste water treatment
- Pumping solvents for ink wash systems