The DeVilbiss PRO Lite E is an enhanced version of the PRO lite exclusively designed for heavy duty spray finishing and surface
coating applications in the ceramic and vitreous enamel market.
The combination of highly abrasive coatings plus high fluid flow rates present particularly difficult conditions for application equipment, and the DeVilbiss PRO Lite E has been designed for continuous and reliable performance in this environment.
The standard gun body forging is first coated with our specially developed QuickcleanTM coating to reduce cleaning time and
improve durability even more. Then the coated gun body is machined and fitted with a fluid passageway liner so that the fluid
only ever touches stainless steel taking away any concerns regarding corrosion or fluid incompatibility.
Finally the gun is fitted with a special abrasion resistant needle packing to withstand the aggressive action of ceramic coating on the sliding needle shaft.
PRO Lite E – Product features
- The perfect gun for enamel, ceramic and glaze applications with drop forged aluminium body, QuickcleanTM black gun body coating and specialised needle packing for a longer working life.
- Comprehensive range of Conventional Air Caps
- Extensive range of stainless steel, hardened and tungsten carbide fluid tips and needles for all types of ceramic applications
- Increased diameter Stainless Steel large bore Fluid Passageways for fluid flows up to 3.5 L/min with heavy weight ceramic glaze
- PRO Lite Size (W x H x D): 170 x 175 x 18 (43mm dia head)
- PRO Lite Weight: 525 g
- Max Air Inlet Pressure (P1): 12 bar
- Max Fluid Inlet pressure (P2): 15 bar
- Max Operating Ambient Temperature: 40°C Nominal
- Gun Body Material: QuickClean™ Coated, Drop Forged Aluminium
- Fluid Passageway: Material Stainless Steel
- Air Cap Material: Nickel plated Brass
- Fluid Nozzle & Needle Materials: Stainless Steel, Nitride coated Stainless, Steel, Tungsten Carbide
- Seals & O rings: HDPE, FEPM
- Air Inlet connection: 1/4” Universal
- Fluid Inlet connection 3/8”: Universal
- Heavy duty spray finishing and surface coating applications in the ceramic and vitreous enamel market.