TIME DELTA-C is an ultrasonic flowmeter consisting of two sensors which are fixed to the tube and of a digital converter mounted remotely. Both the sensors and the converter have an IP66 protection or, alternatively, IP68. Depending on the used sensors, you can measure the flow of plastic or metal tubes with a diameter from 13 to 6000 mm.
TIME DELTA-C can measure bi-directional flows with a speed ranging from -32 to +32 m/s, with an accuracy of ±1% and a response time of 0.2 second.
The ultrasonic flowmeters TIME DELTA-C and C-PORTAFLOW are the latest generation devices using the transit-time measurement technology, and allow you to make any non-intrusive flow measurement executable on-site, even with the calculation of calories/frigories exchanged.
TIME DELTA-C and PORTAFLOW are particularly suitable for measuring liquids (temperature between 40 and +200° C) and have a great advantage: the sensors are attached on the exterior of the pipe, without cutting or drilling it. The 32 bits microprocessor allows highly accurate measurement (± 1%), very short response times (1 second maximum) and an excellent resistance to the formation of air bubbles (ABM system) and to changes in pressure and temperature of the fluid (continuous calculation of the whole sonic speed).
- Compact and lightweight
- Non-invasive installation with fixed components
- Includes a wide variety of sensors for tubes from 13 to 6,000 mm in diameter
- Maximum accuracy guaranteed (margin of error: ± 1.0%)
- ABM ™ technology (anti-bubble measurement) for measurements even in the presence of gas bubbles or particulate
- Operating as calories and frigories counter, both in heating and cooling circuits
- Algorithm of detection and measurement of pressure and temperature compensation through the ultrasonic measurement
- Easy maintenance, without risk of fluid or pressure leakage, neither of internal corrosion of the sensors (there is no contact with the liquid)