The Trimec Turbopulse turbine flowmeters are precise, reliable and robust units for the volumetric flow measurement of clean, low viscosity liquids. Their stainless steel construction with tungsten carbide bearings ensures long life performance when used on aggressive and non-lubricating liquids in petrochemical and general industrial applications.
The Trimec Turbopulse turbine flowmeters are available in fifteen sizes, covering flows from 0.11 to 3 7000 m /hr (0.5 to 30000 USGPM) with +/- 0.5% linearity. Enhanced linearity is available in larger sizes where custody transfer performance is required. The standard pick-off coil is supplied with either a military style plug or a junction box with terminal strip.
Integral preamplifiers are available for harsh environments, to extend transmission distance or to interface with secondary instruments that require a conditioned signal input. An integral RT100 series flowrate totaliser is optionally available to provide local indication with 4-20mA and Hi/Lo flow alarm outputs and/or scaleable pulse output.
- 15 sizes from 15 to 500mm (½ to 20″)
- Wide variety of process connections – BSP / NPT male to 50mm (2″) – ANSI or DIN flanges
- Pressure to 250 bar (3675 psi)
- Standard range of -50 to 120°C (-58 to 250°F)
- Long life tungsten carbide bearings
- +/- 0.5% linearity (10:1 turdown)
- +/- 0.15% linearity (10:1 turndown) for sizes 100mm (4″) and larger
- Explosionproof or intrinsically safe pickoffs
- Integral preamplifier, frequency to current convertor (4-20 mA output) or flowrate / totaliser with various outputs.
- Integral or remote self powered flow rate-totaliser with scaled pulse, analog and flow alarm outputs
- Integral or remote high speed preset batch controller