The Z8 and ZR8 submersible pumps for 8” wells are built in stainless steel and resist corrosion even in more aggressive environments thanks to the ZR8 version in Duplex. This design feature boasts a “dynamic” wear ring which reduces hydraulic losses to a minimum and prevents the pump from blocking during stand-by periods.
The Z8 and ZR8 submersible pumps for 8” wells are ideal for use in mining, water supply from deep wells and pressure boosting and water distribution applications in municipal and industrial systems.
Z8: AISI 304
All Z8 and ZR8 submersible pumps for 8” wells can be coupled to NEMA standard motors.
MARKET SECTORS: AGRICULTURAL, INDUSTRIAL.
- Water supply from deep wells.
- Pressure boosting and water distribution in civil and industrial systems.
- Supply of surge tanks and reservoirs.
- Firefighting and washing systems.
- Water level control.
- Delivery: up to 180 m3 /h.
- Head: up to 550 m. Maximum pump overall diameter (2 cable covers included): 198 mm for all versions.
- Maximum electric pump immersion depth: 350 m with L6W, L8W, L10W motors.
- Maximum permissible quantity of suspended sand: 100 g/m3 .
- Standard delivery outlet: Rp 5” for all versions.
- Motor power: from 5,5 to 150 kW.
- L6W, L8W, L10W rewindable three-phase motors with water filled winding
- Three-phase version: L6W: 4 to 37 kW 380-415 V 50 Hz. L8W: 30 to 93 kW 380-415 V 50 Hz. L10W: 93 to 150 kW 380-415 V 50 Hz.
- Maximum supply voltage variations: L6W, L8W, L10W 400V ±10%.
- PVC windings for L6W, L8W, L10W.
- Horizontal operation: L6W, L8W, L10W all versions are designed for horizontal installation, provided that the direction of the axial thrust generated by the impellers is always from the pump to the motor.
- Maximum number of starts per hour: 15 (L6W), 10 (L8W) and 8 (L10W).
- Maximum temperature of water in contact with motor: L6W, L8W and L10W 30°C.
- Robust and lightweight, easy to maintain and corrosion resistant in non-aggressive environments.
- Impellers and diffusers made of stainless steel stainless steel.
- Delivery casing made of stainless steel stainless steel.
- Non-return valve made of stainless steel stainless steel, with integrated spring.
- Suction support made of stainless steel stainless steel.
- Shaft made of made of stainless steel stainless steel.
- The guide bearing and wear rings ensure high resistance to wear and guarantee the costant and long-lasting performance of the hydraulic characteristics.
- Coupling and flange mounting dimensions meet NEMA standards.
- ZR8 version in DUPLEX stainless steel is also available.
MOTOR: Different voltages and frequencies; High temperature versions.
- Coupling flange.